Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Trapani

Agricultural Zichichi

Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Trapani

Agricultural Zichichi

Previous slide
Next slide

Organic Olive Oil Sicily | Azienda Agricola Zichichi | Organic Olive Oil Sicily

Our Extra Virgin Olive Oil is obtained from olive groves of Cerasuola and Nocellara del Belice, to the extent of 90 percent, and Biancolilla for the remaining 10 percent. The olives, hand-picked between October and November, are immediately transported to the mill in aerated boxes and immediately milled

Buy Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil

  • Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil unfiltered – 5lt

    70.00
    Add to cart
  • Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil unfiltered – 0.75lt

    14.00
    Add to cart
  • Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil unfiltered – 0.50lt

    11.00
    Add to cart
  • Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil unfiltered – 0.25lt

    7.00
    Add to cart
  • Extra Virgin Organic Olive Oil – 5lt

    80.00
    Add to cart
  • Extra Virgin Organic Olive Oil – 0.75lt

    16.00
    Add to cart
  • Extra Virgin Organic Olive Oil – 0.50lt

    13.00
    Add to cart
  • Extra Virgin Organic Olive Oil – 0.25lt

    8.00
    Add to cart

Extra Virgin Olive Oil Tasting and Light Lunch

The guided tasting of our Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Organic Unfiltered and DOP Organic Filtered) can be paired with a Light Lunch focused on typical products of our territory at Km 0.

Health properties of extra virgin olive oil

Extra Virgin Olive Oil plays a key role in maintaining the health status of every person.
Perhaps not everyone knows that daily intake of extra virgin olive oil is helpful in reducing the risk of breast cancer due to its great anti-inflammatory and nutrigenomic properties.

We are in the 2023 Extra Virgin Guide: all the Slow food presidium oils

We are part of the Slow Food Presidium of the Ancient Olive Trees.

IT_SF_presidio - Olivi secolari V

Don Carlo’s recipes: Pairings with our Extra Virgin Olive Oil